info@capitalbbw.com (954) 596-8060

MORE INFOMATION
Capital Business Solutions

High End Euro and Exotic Auto Repair Shop, Real Estate included in Broward County – CONTRACT PENDING
BUSINESS FOR SALE IN south florida

Find a Business Opportunity

    Categories

Listing Number: 3603

Summary - High End Euro and Exotic Auto Repair Shop, Real Estate included in Broward County – CONTRACT PENDING

Longstanding, COVID-Stable European and High-end European and exotic Auto Repair Shop for sale located in South Florida, with 6,800 sq ft building and property included in sale price. .One of the very few buildings with the business available approved for used as a mechanic repair shop in Central Broward County. Owner does not work on vehicles himself, only manages shop and employees.Shop has been steady all throughout 2020 & 2021, and is located extremely centrally in Broward County, with Customers coming from Orlando and beyond due to excellent service and reputationAt this shop, 70% of the work done is servicing European Automobiles, and the techs are able to handles just about any repair job including work on Porsche, Rolls Royce, Mclaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more exotic vehicles on a daily basis. The other 30% of work is general repair services, and has been established with practically zero advertising. Highly rated and reviewed on Yelp, Google, and more. Building has 15 bays, currently has a tenant leasing 3 bays from owners, and a storage bay that could be converted back to a working bay per the acquirers decision.Numbers for 2021 are continuing to exceed expectations. Cash flow includes rent added back, as the current owners pay themselves rent. With this opportunity, the acquirer could purchase the shop/ real estate and ongoing business concern for less than the cost to build a new shop out.

Listing Broker


Jonathan Barak

Jonathan Barak
Business Intemediary Specialist

Phone: 954-596-8060
Email: jbarak@capitalbbw.com


  • Category: Auto Repair
  • Sub-Category:
  • Asking Price: $1,299,926
  • Gross Sales: $1,219,148
  • Cash Flow: $230,149
  • County: Broward
  • Area: south florida
  • FFE: $60,000
  • Inventory: $15,000
  • Real Estate: $980,000
  • Employees: 7 - Full-Time 0 - Part-Time
  • Facilities: 6800 Square Foot with 16 Bays
  • Relocatable? No
  • Home Based? No
  • Market Notes: There are only more Exotic vehicles needing service regularly in this area.
  • Growth Notes: Steady uptick in business.
  • Support Training: 15 days will train free, willing to discuss longer transition period for compensation
  • Year Established: 1987
  • Financing Terms: N/A
  • Reason for Selling: Retirement
  • Inventory Included: No
  • Is Franchise No
  • Lender Prequalified No
  • Absentee Owner No
  • Selling Financing? No
  • Is FEE Included? No