(954) 596-8060

Capital Business Solutions

Residential/Commercial Door Business with a 40 Year Reputation
BUSINESS FOR SALE IN Broward and Palm Beach counties

Find a Business Opportunity


Listing Number: 3769

Summary - Residential/Commercial Door Business with a 40 Year Reputation

Residential/Commercial Door Business with a 40 Year Reputation
Established in 1981, this custom door company has been in the same location for over 40 years. The business has a solid reputation for delivering a quality product and superior installation of interior and exterior doors for both residential and commercial properties. Product and services include; Impact and Non-Impact Exterior Doors and Frames, Interior Doors both Solid and Decorative, Custom Staining, Residential Commercial and Industrial Doors and Hardware, Emergency repairs. They also sell and install impact windows. Approximately 75% of the business is direct with the homeowner. The other 25% of the business is repeat loyal contractor business. These tradesmen understand they are buying quality products and rely on this business for honesty and integrity. Installations are done by General Contractors to insure code compliance. Seller willing to offer some financing to a qualified Buyer.

Listing Broker

Patrick Gagliardi

Patrick Gagliardi
Chief Operating Officer

Phone: 954-633-7278

  • Category:
  • Sub-Category: Special Trades
  • Asking Price: $150,000
  • Gross Sales: $843,680
  • Cash Flow: $145,810
  • County: Broward
  • Area: Broward and Palm Beach counties
  • FFE: $15,000
  • Inventory: $0
  • Real Estate: $0
  • Employees: 2 - Full-Time 0 - Part-Time
  • Facilities: Stand alone office/workshop
  • Relocatable? No
  • Home Based? No
  • Market Notes: Despite the challenges from Covid19, the majority of those polled are optimistic about business conditions going into the next 5 years. Homeowners and businesses are making strong investments and increased spending on improvements. These trends, coupled with a boom in new housing starts, have really driven up demand for windows and doors
  • Growth Notes: The industry is primed for growth. Leverage 40 years of goodwill to innovate with new products that can be offered
  • Support Training: Seller will assist in the orderly transition of the business, customers and staff
  • Year Established: 1981
  • Financing Terms: Seller may offer some financing to qualified Buyer.
  • Reason for Selling: Retirement
  • Inventory Included: No
  • Is Franchise No
  • Lender Prequalified No
  • Absentee Owner No
  • Selling Financing? No
  • Is FEE Included? Yes